Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He Will Be Missed

Just a short post dedicated to the memory of one of my favorite actors, Heath Ledger. I know this may be corny, but I am genuinely saddened by his death, and I will miss him. I adored him in 10Things I Hate About You, The Patriot, The Brothers Grimm, A Knight's Tale, and yes, even Brokeback Mountain. I can't wait to see the new Batman movie with him as the Joker, and I think it'll be strange seeing him on the screen, knowing he is no longer with us.



Again, he was a great talent, and will be sorely missed.




Heath Ledger

1979-2008

4 comments:

The Author said...

I bawled when I found out. What a sucky thing.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel strange! I just found out this morning and I have been sad ever since! He was one of my favorite actors too!! I actually was looking around on myspace to see if any of my friends had written anything about it and was sad that no one did and then I came on here and saw your blog, and it made me feel better!!
SHANE

Valerie said...

I have actually been upset about this since I found out as well. He was such a talented man who was taken way to early. It's simply unfortunate, very very unfortunate.

Anonymous said...

my jaw dropped close to the floor when i heard this had happened...