Thursday, June 30, 2011

Here I Go Again....

Yes, yes, I am still alive.

Honest.

It's been interesting, doing this full time working mom thing. It sucks and rocks at the same time. I love the extra money (the relief from constant worry about bills, and are things going to get paid or are they gonna get paid late.) but not getting to see my boys is starting wear on me. Bobo starts kindergarten this August, so I will see them both for about an hour in the morning, and that's it until the weekend. It's hard. Really hard.

However, oddly enough, I just put in my resume to get hired in, LOL. The minivan (affectionately called "The Thing-a-ma-jigger") that Hubby drives is starting to make really strange noises and we are looking at having to get another vehicle in the near future. So, a good pay check is something that is needed. And a steady one, where I wouldn't have to worry about getting extended as a temp every few months.

So that's where I stand as far as my job goes.

In knitting news, this is the latest project I am working on. LOVE IT!!!!! STR in Lemongrass and Puck's Mischief.






I may make another in complimentary colors as opposed to contrasting colors next time. If I ever get this one done, LOL!!! Here are a few projects that I have completed:

This first one is the first knitting project bag I had made. Below are the latest.





These are some mitts that I made for my bestie. I also have brought her over to the Knitside. She's working on her first swatch!! XD







These are some mittens I made for Hubby so his hands stay warm while shoveling at work. I love a man that appreciates hand knitted stuff. ;)




These are convertible mittens that I made for me from STR in Peaseblossom. LOVE!!!!



I will try and post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make such great stuff!!!!