Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ARGHHHH!!!!

I am so fed up with this whole store that I went to interview at. Once again, I jerked around. They told me that I wouldn't work out because they are looking for people to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I can. But the availability I put wouldn't work, due to the fact that the store is Union and if they gave me those hours, someone with higher seniority could say they want my hours and they would take them. So they wanted me to work from 6p.m. or so until 1 a.m. Uh, no, can't do it, I have kids and a Hubby that works two weeks a month on nights and has to leave by 12:30. So, I got a handshake and a "No thank you, call us if your availability changes."

WHY COULDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME THIS ON THE DAMNED PHONE INSTEAD OF MAKING ME GET MY HOPES UP AND GET DRESSED UP FOR THIS SHIT?????!!!!!!

*sigh*

I hate that store....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im having the same problem..

was it meijer?

Beth said...

Yeppers, LOL. ;) I hope the job hunt goes better for you, sweetie.