Monday, May 4, 2009

Cross Your Fingers, Say a Prayer, Light a Candle....

Okay, ya'll, I have a second interview set for Wednesday at 10 a.m. So, say a prayer, light a candle, cross your fingers and toes, turn around three times while rubbing your belly and patting your head or whatever you do for luck, LOL. As much as I like staying home in the evenings, we need the extra paycheck. (And I will get to keep some for yarn purchasing!!!!! So, that is extra incentive to get out there and earn me some dough, hee heeeeee.)

In knitting news, I have put my two in-progress socks on hold to work on a Mother's Day gift for my mom. I've been knitting Ballband Dishcloths since she really liked the moss stich cloths I made her for Christmas. I have three done and another on the needles. They knit up REALLY fast and I like knitting them. And I am proud of myself because it is the first color work I've really ever done. It's not fancy colorwork, but I have to carry the extra up the sides so I am feeling a tad clever. ;)

Once those are done, I may knit some for myself, or go back to my socks. I am leaning more towards the socks, because I have use up all my cotton and would have to buy some more to make some Ballbands for me. (Not that I haven't found some cotton at Joann's that I really like, LOL. It is pink, light brown, and white. Reminds me of Neopolitan ice cream. Yummy!)

*signs off to pray REAL hard*

1 comment:

Mela said...

Good luck! Good luck! Good luck!