Sunday, December 23, 2007

Snow, ravioli, and rumps

Man, I really need to try and write more often on this thing. I think because as of late, my life has consisted of diapers and burgers, and it'll more or less be a bitch-fest, I have avoided doing so. Oh well, here goes nothing.

Hmmm. Well, we finally finished shopping for the boys Friday, and have wrapping in secret after they go to bed for the last couple nights. I can't wait to see their little faces on Christmas morning. Preferably, after six a.m. But, I shall not be holding my breath. Then, it's breakfast, showers, and off to my sisters for the traditional homemade Christmas Ravioli Feast. Hey, we're Italian. You do turkey or ham, we do pasta. Yum. Ravioli, sausage, good crusty bread, and all the cookies and fudge I can stuff in my face. I can't wait, hee hee!

It snowed, then warmed up and melted, and now today, we got dumped on AGAIN. It was interesting watching the nasty stuff blowing around outside work tonight. We had a total of MAYBE a dozen cars from 5:30 (when I got there) until 9:45 (when I got to go home; early I might add. YAY!) and probably three inches of snow and ice.

For Christmas Eve, I'm making pork loin roast, mashed spuds, gravy, corn, and crescent rolls for dinner. I ADORE pork roast. Crusted in garlic salt, the fat on top gets all crispy and yummy. (Wow, I am actually salivating a la Homer Simpson. "Mmm, pork roast! Gaaagllllalalaa."

I finished my dishcloth gift and I am so glad. I have actually come to feel Sock Knitting Withdrawal symptoms. I was jonesing earlier and fiercely considered calling in just so I could knit on it! Wow, this is a sickness. But I like it...

My darling Hubby busted his rump yesterday, moving Booga's crib into Mouth's room and getting it all set up. *sniff* My baby! He's moved out of our room! *sob* The time is flying, I swear!!!

Hubby also busted his rump today, getting laundry done for me while I was at work. He's so good! He did dishes and even made me a pitcher of iced tea!!! What a keeper!!

Well, my hands are aching to the lack of typing usage and the cold, so I'm gonna go crawl in bed. Later, Gator.

No comments: