Friday, November 9, 2007

"Mom-mom, what's that smell?"

Those were the words Mouth uttered upon my return from work tonight. He and Hubby were in Mouth's bed, reading the Target Toy Catalog (his favorite read around the holidays), so I joined them for a good-night kiss before hitting the shower.

He smiled and said," Hi, Momma! I missed you." beat "Mom-mom, what's that smell?" I couldn't help but grin and reply, "That would be me, Baby. Stinky, huh?" He nodded and said matter-of-factly, "Yeah." God love him.

Yup, I do perfume a room when I get home. Hot fryer shortening-stink just clings to me, head to toe. Yumm-o. SHEAH.

Anyhoo, I actually got a call from that Red Store that I applied to. Dammit, they are only hiring seasonal. I wanted the interview, and I should have taken it, but the fear of not having a paycheck at the end of two months made me say, "Thank you, no." ARGH!!!!! I wish they had called a week and a half ago.

Well, Booga's party is tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it. I just wish I didn't have to go in tomorrow nite. Oh well.

Nothing else really new, kiddies. I hope to finish the second Berry Sock in the next couple days, and then onto Christmas presents.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment, I love your tidbits as well.