Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nobody Followed Me Home.....

even though I totally smelled like a french fry.

I didn't get to be Window Girl today. I had to turn my hat around and be her greasy twin sister, Fry Bitch. I got to work and it was busy, and a couple people went home early, so I was instructed by the manager on duty to do fries and stuff. He had no idea that I had no idea how to do it. But, I jumped in with both feet and figured it out. When I wasn't sure of something, I asked. No big. I think I was a pretty okay Fry Bitch. Once I got in the groove and figured out the timer thing, no prob.

COULD NOT WAIT for a shower when I got home, LOL.

I can tell already this job is gonna be hell on my complexion. I swear, I've broken out more lately at 29 than I ever did at 16. Go figure. God damn hormones. Now add fryer shortening on top of that, and POW!!! Zit City. (Eww, what a thought. Zit City....)

Well, Booga turns one tomorrow. *sniff* My bubby!! Seems only yesterday that he was tiny. Well, his tiny was 8 lbs. 15 oz. Now he's like, 27 lbs. I can't believe it's been a year, though. Crazy.










Well, kiddies, that's it for now.

Peace, love, and fryer grease.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a cutie!!! Happy Birthday little one!

Fry Grease is terrible. The close second is pizza grease and oil. Oh my god! I worked at Pizza Hut off an on for a year. It was awful, I would come home feeling like I had rolled around in Crisco. -=giggle=-