Friday, November 30, 2007

No Woman, No Cry

Why is it that listening to the great Bob Marley can put you in the greatest of moods? I'm not smokin' the stuff that would go REALLY good with the tunes, yet I feel light and happy all of a sudden. I love my MP3 player. Plug in and groove (hoping that no one notices the whitest white girl in the world bopping like a spaz to the fab reggae playing in her ears) to my hearts content. *sigh* I am so glad it's just Hubby in the room, LOL!

Well, I am truckin' right along on my new pair of socks (Lana Grossa yarn) and happy as a lark doing so. However, there is an evil dishcloth in my knitting cabinet that is leaving me mean little notes and threats of great bodily harm if I don't pick it up and finish it BEFORE Christmas. Little rat bastard. I hate knitting on it. It is a gift, and I do need to finish it, but the thing feels so cumbersome in my hands now, after knitting with fingering weight yarn and 3mm addis! *sigh* I suppose I have to bite the bullet and just do it or the F-er will cut me in my sleep or something.

I get the weekend off, due to the new store not opening on time. I worked Monday, had Tues, Wed, Thurs off. I was supposed to go in tonight and tomorrow night 6-12am, but they need their inspection, so I am off til at least Monday, possibly Tuesday. Cool with me. i want the dough, but it's nice to be able to spend some time with my Man and Monkeys.

"Let's get together and feel alright..."

I love this man's music.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't seem that happy when you crawled into bed, but I was already asleep for the most part. I'm glad to a point you don't have to work, being that I also have the next 4 days off.